Clients' Testimonials

Comments featured are extracted directly(no alteration made on contents) from previous website's previous guest book


Name : catherine
Occupation : make up stylist
Comments : I like your style. success always

Name : Ern Ling
Occupation : Human Resource Officer
Comments : I'm one who's very particular abt my eye makeup as I've got small and single-lid eyes. N because I'm fussy, I need a makeup artist who's friendly. Jancy fits in the bill nicely, she's friendly and boy, is she good at making my eyes so alive! Great job, Jancy

Name : Nicole
Occcupation : Admin Executive
Comments : I just can't compliment enough of how friendly Jancy is. She is not only punctual but also very efficient and great on her make up skills! Three cheers for JANCY!!! She make me the prettiest bride on my ROM day! :)

Name : Derrick Lee
Occupation : Engineer
Comments : I want to take this opportunity to say a big Thank U to Jancy! Suppose I am the only man here who signed this guest book. U have help my wife to look her best on our ROM. Al our friends and relatives just can't stop saying how good and pretty my wife look

Name : Melody
Occupation : Beautician
Comments : I booked Jancy for my ROM and my Actual Wedding Day & Night and she was Never late on both appointments! N I'm very glad I've got her bcos she really is fantastic & made me a happy bride! ;p

Name : Fenn
Occupation : Marketing Executive
Comments : I just want to say a big Thank U to Jancy! She had been soooo NICE as to call me on the eve & remind me as to what to & what not to do, so that I can look my best which I DID!!! Thanks to you again, Jancy :D

Name : Yen Ching, Yeo
Occupation : Admin Clerk
Comments : I am very happy with the makeup Jancy has done for me on my wedding last month. Everyone commented that I look very pretty! :) Thanks Jancy, it's money well spent for me :p

Name : Mei Ling
Occupation : Account Executive
Comments : I want to thank Jancy for making me a beautiful bride(quoted by my friends & relatives hehehe) on my Wedding last month. Thanks Jancy, you are great!

Name : Aileen Tan
Occupation : IT music Instructor
Comments : A great website!!! It provides a whole lot of information n samples!

Name : Helen
Occupation : Pharmacist
Comments : I came to know Jancy during an Int'l brand's Spring/Summer launch at a dept. store. She was so quick in her makeup application that I was so impressed! Abv all, her skill in makeup is very good! Now I'll go to any promotion when she's there. :)

Name : jasy
Occupation : executive
Comments : A helpful and responsible make up artist who gives make up tips and recommendations which benefits me for a long time to come.

Name : Hui Yen
Occupation : Accounts Executive
Comments : I'm thankful to a pal of mine who intro me to Jancy who did a great job on my wedding day. And she gives very honest advice - very much Unlike others who just want to earn your money. Thks Jancy!

Name : vicky cheah
Occupation : airline rep
Comments : Thanks for the great transformation u make on me. By enhancing my plus points n down playing the minus ones. A great nite of showoff it was for me and it's bcos of yr good works. CHEERS :)

Name : Mandy
Occupation : Retail Fashion
Comments : I was despaired after my wedding shoot cos I didn't like the style done by the bridal shop's makeup artist. A close pal then introduced me to Jancy and she did a great job making me a beautiful bride & happy on my most important DAY! :)

Name : Ellen
Occupation : Student
Comments : I like the makeover she did for me, last time I used to have droopy brows, and she did a good job in trimming of brows, nice work, thumbs up for jancy, keep it up! =)

Name : Mabel
Occupation : Admin Exe
Comments : love the way u did my eyebrows!

0 Comments/Enquiries: